Tuesday, March 31, 2009




The other day, Bubbie was doing the funniest thing. He was drinking salt! We have another story to go along with that as well... One day mom was making cookies and Emma and I were helping and mom was adding the salt. Emma said "Mom is that sugar?" and my mom with this devilish gleam in her eye glanced at me and said "Yep". Emma asked "Mom, can I have some?" and mom replied "Sure honey." Mom then got a teaspoon and said "Open up." Emma took a taste and then spit it out. Both mom and I were laughing at Emma's expression. Moral of the story, don't drink salt.
P. S. When my dad read it, he said that the other moral of the story was, don't trust your mother.

2 comments:

Lara's blog said...

Poor Bubby. ;) It's about time Anne!! I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to blog again...;) Love ya!

Ben Beck said...

He's so stinking cute! This picture makes him look like a body builder. Before no time he'll be able to wrestle down Hyrum, Drew and Uncle Dan. :)