Saturday, May 16, 2009
















Melody really suits her as a name. She is just the most darling girl. I think that we all really love her. It has been a while since I posted pics of Melody, so here goes. Aren't all of these pictures just adorable???!!! And guess what? I took every single one of her pictures. Good photography, huh?! Whenever I think about how darling Melody is, I just grin.





One time I was feeling down and so mom just looked at me and then handed Melody to me and simply said "Squeeze her" and so I did and after that I felt a TON better. Sorry, I know that all of these sentences are rather random! I just have so much to say about her and so little time to say it in.
If I were to record each and every smile and talk with Melody, I would be typing for a couple of years, so this will have to do. MORE LATER!!!

1 comment:

Nathan Beck said...

Anne, you should drop out of school and be a photographer.