Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hey everyone! K, so it hasn't been 2 days, but oh well. Close enough.
I have been so busy and I am having my only free afternoon this week TODAY. I only get a free afternoon every other week and so it kind of makes me appreciate just how much i USED to take for granted. In other words, a free afternoon, sleeping in until 7:00, no COD LIVER OIL that stuff is absolutely disgusting. If you ever want to try it, buy the liquid stuff. It goes down your thraot easier than the cod liver oil JAM!!! I gag every time I take it. Anyway, just to prove how busy I am, I am going to post my weekly schedule.
Monday- Violin and Flute lesson @ 8:30-9:30 Teach a piano lesson @ 3:00-4:00
Tuesday- Boys Cello lesson @1:00-2:00 Choir from 4-6 and an hour both ways to get there
Wednesday-Teach 1:30-2:30 & 4-5
Thursday- homeschool group 3:00-5:30 Uncle Nate comes for dinner 5:30
Friday- Teach 1:30-2:00 Friday Chores Clean the Barn
Saturday- Orchestra 8-10:30 Saturday clean my room


See what I mean??? I am so busy I almost don't even have time to THINK!! It's all worth it though. I get paid more that uncle Nate for teahing piano and violin.
For orchestra this year, I get to perform at ABRAVANEL HALL!! I am so excited!!!
Then for choir, Drew and I get to perform at ABRAVANEL HALL and THE TABERNACLE!!!
How many kids do you know who perform TWICE at ABRAVANEL HALL and once at THE TABERNACLE and twice at the CATHEDRAL OF THE MADALEINE???!!!
I am so blessed with all of the opportunities that I have through music. I really am. Anne

No comments: