Monday, June 7, 2010

Junk and Garbage

Nessa had her babies yesterday. We got home from church and she had 2 little baby boys. We wanted girls, but oh well. We are still discussing names right now. Mom and I are adamantly for the names Junk and Garbage. :) Anyway, Emma wants the names white fudge and dark chocolate; Drew wants stonewall and Jackson; Dad wants Sumter and Appomattox; and Caleb wants robot-man and box-man(if you want the full story on those names, let me know through comments). Also, if you would like to suggest names for us, post them through comments,OK?

2 comments:

Lara's blog said...

Congrats, first of all. And I like all the name suggestions so far. I'm suggesting Hubba and Bubba. You should put all the names in a hat and pull two out and see what you end up with. I'm just sayin'... ;)

Nathan Beck said...

That is cool you have some Baby goats! I think you should name one of them Nate. Maybe both even. Not really though. I agree with Lara on Hubba and Bubba.