Sunday, January 27, 2013

Random Christmas pics


Here are some pictures of the weeks leading up to Christmas.  Mostly gingerbread (graham cracker) houses, but a ballroom pic is there too.  

To make the gingerbread houses, we would cut the graham crackers to get the shapes.  My mom thought of it.  Isn't she smart?  

:)





I'm not a huge fan of this picture.  In fact, I really don't like this picture.  I like the dress, but not how I look in the dress.  I think I kind of look mad, actually.  


Emma's house.  Lots of candy. 


Bubbie's house.  Not as much candy, surprisingly!  :)


My house.  I desperately wanted to add some wafers to it, so I created the fence.


Bubbie's house again.


This is Elsa's house.  We got all the houses together and created a neighborhood with labels for each house.  Elsa's house got labeled as the "mexican" house.  I know, call us racist.  


Drew's house.


Drew's house again.  He really likes gumdrops, so he made a "Japanese Rock Garden" full of gumdrops for him to snack on.

Happy Jan 27th!  33 days after Christmas!  

1 comment:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.