Sunday, April 14, 2013

Introducing photographer Amy!

My mom is a photographer.  She's not licensed or anything, but she can really take a good picture.  Just take a look at all of the examples below!
This is just a picture post.  Pictures for all of you who live abroad, meaning those of you who live more than 10 minutes from us.  Which is pretty much everyone, unless you really exceed the speed limit as you go to Grandma's.  :)



I love Lizzy.  So much!



For her birthday, Melody got pictures done at a studio, so we don't have any of her.  Just know that she is alive and well.





















2 comments:

Lara's blog said...

These are beautiful Amy! I love how you edited them! The kids are pretty cute too. ;) I love how Zizzy's lifting her foot off the grass in the one picture. You can tell she doesn't like that green stuff. LOL What a gorgeous clan. You have 8 kids to be sooooo proud of!

Nathan Beck said...

Great pictures! I love to see pictures of you cute kids.