Friday, April 29, 2016

Remodeling

So, for a long time, we have been remodeling, since Melody's birthday in March, and we have only gotten so far. We only started remodeling because our house flooded, and Mom decided to just remodel the whole house. So we have gotten very lucky when it comes to remodeling. I am going to post some pictures of the Music Room, there are two different shades of paint in the two different pictures, and you are going to tell me which shade you like best! Of course Mom won't take what you say into account, but it would be interesting to know what you think. So post what you think in the comments!
This one was the shade that Mom didn't like.

Mom didn't like this shade either.

Mom LOVED this shade of paint.

Love
So just post in the comments about what YOU think our house should be painted as.

3 comments:

Nathan Beck said...

I think you should do orange and purple polka dots on a black background.

Mel said...

the first yellowish color your mom didn't like has too much brown or gold in it. I like the brighter yellow!!!!

I love the room. it is SUCH a pretty room!

Unknown said...

I like the shade your mom liked. This is aunt shree and not spencer