Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Every Easter my mom makes us eat all of the candy that night or it goes into the garbage. We all eat all of our candy that night.
Anyway,Bubbie ate all of his candy and went to sleep just fine. The next day we went to Grandma's house and had an Easter egg hunt and we all got tons of candy. She also gave us a basket that was FULL of candy. We went home and bubbie went to sleep just fine. On monday we divided up the easter basket candy, and we all got TONS!!! Bubbie was a little grumpy that night when he went to bed. Today is tuesday, and Bubbie is acting AWFUL!!!
He hits Elsa when she has done nothing wrong. She starts screaming. She chases after him and hits him. He yells at Elsa. He chases her and hits her. She crys and chases him and hits him. ON & ON & ON!!!! I am being driven APPLES!!! Mel, can I come live with you in China? Pretty Please? I will make the rolls. And the rice Krispy's. And I will take care of Mei Mei. Please can I come live with you??? PLEASE????!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

No more easter candy for you, none of you! Hee-hee.