Wednesday, August 20, 2008



Now, I am going to post about the time that we went to Manti, for the Mormon Miracle Pageant.

We got to my great-grandparents house,in Fairvew about 2:00-2:30, and we went straight inside. While we were playing downstairs, my little brother Caleb (shown in the picture)had managed to get outside, and was playing. Their house has a well, and they have a metal plate covering the well, so that little kids won't fall in. Anyway, in the hot summer sun, it was really hot (it is metal!) and Caleb stood on it. My parents had to take Caleb to the emergency room in Mt. Pleasant, wich is about 5 min. away. It put a damper on the whole vacation.
When we went, we went on a tuesday night. It was June 17, 2008.


We stayed at Their house, because they live in Fairvew, and Manti is only about 25 min. from Fairvew.


It was really cool, because it was the first time that any of us had ever been ( except for mom, she had been with her Young Womens group a couple of times!) About 10 min. after it started, all of us fell asleep. Only mom, dad and I stayed up for the whole thing. My brother Drew woke up when all the fire comes, and the mountains move, and all of that jazz.


We got to my great-grandparents house about midnight, and we were all super tired. We went straight to bed, and slept until 5:00 in the morning. We were all super tired, but we had TONS of fun.

Now for more pictures, the best part (just for you Mel!)

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Hi Amy! It's so fun to hear from you! Look at your cute family! They're so lucky to have you as their mom.

What a small world that you guys know Lindy!

Thanks for saying hi!

Anonymous said...

Fun story Ann, you definitely have a knack. What cute animals you have and just between you and me and whomever else reads this, I agree you have plenty of chores. Don't tell your folks though k. I'll just deny and say somebody else typed it.

Cort