Monday, August 25, 2008


Shhhhhh! My mom doesn't know that I am writing this one. Sooner or later she'll find out, but hopefully it's later!
Mom always critiques my job and says that it needs a lot of work (Always!). So here is one that I am not sure whether or not that mom approves it, but I am going to publish this!
I have always wanted to be an author when I grow up so mom says that here is a good Chance. If anything, I MUST get my grammar and spllif (I mispelled that on purpose!) and blah, blah, blah right. My mom saylkjl jksjbm sieowiulkb sjlkjalkjdlfka;llsdkjg;laksdjlfkajsdlkjflaskopuj
l;alskjdlkjlskjdlfkjlsjlkjl
lksdfslkjdjflk ljs;fjalslkjf
Does anybody have any Idea what I tyed(supposed to be Typed!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Anne,
Did you forget that I can read your posts?
Yes, I expect a lot because you have such potential! I hope you understand that!
Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

I remember writing book reports and papers in school at the last minute so that when my Dad read them to critique them I could use the excuse that I didn't have enough time to make any changes. I always told him that the ones I wrote were good enough to get an A but he would always told me that they weren't good enough - because he knew I could do better. I hate to say it....he was right. I now write scripts and such for my job but I still stink at spelling - that is what computers are for :)