Tuesday, August 11, 2009

14 Anniversary Mayhem and Mishap

Hey guys! I don't have much time to post because today is my parents anniversary.
I have just started to make cards that are actually really cute. I can sew on buttons and stitch around the edge of the card with thread and they are cute.
Any way, for their anniversary, they both like the color blue, so I made a blue card.
It is blue with white swirls and dots on the paper. I fold it in half the long way, and then cut it in half the short way. I end up with 2 same size cards. I make one of them smaller then the other. I choose 2 buttons, one blue round and one green flower. I sew them on with thread in the middle of the card. I stitch around the edge, about 1 inch from it. I then glue the other, smaller card in the big card, covering up the knots in the thread. On the inside I write: "Happy Anniversary mom and dad. We love you!"
My dad works today, so yesterday I made them dinner in their room. Hyrum was the waiter and Emma was the waitress. Hyrum really wanted to be from France and have a french accent. Example: "May I take your order? Ze Zpaghetti ees veery good. vould you like anyzing else?" Ha Ha :).
Their menu was
Main Meal Spaghetti with Garlic Alfredo Sauce
Appetizer Salad & Garlic Bread
Beverage Pink Lemonade
Dessert German Chocolate cake with coconut pecan frosting & Caramel ice cream.
They very much liked their dinner. I did too.
See you later! Anne

No comments: