Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A MeiMei post

Okay. So I have well over 1000 pictures of MeiMei already. She is only four months old. I guess I'm going to have to do a dedicated MeiMei post weekly. Or whenever I get to it. But frequently. Here is the last week or so.




Bubby wanted me to take a picture of his and MeiMei's matching
finger nail polish. Their toenails match, too!




LOVE these cheeks!







These are the absolute CUTEST pajamas ever because the horizontal stripes just emphasize every delectable curve and bump. Don't you just want to squeeze her?







This doll stroller is a favorite for the big kids to push the babies (and two yr olds) around in. Sometimes the babies like it, sometimes they don't. The big kids seem to always like it!



1 comment:

Lara's blog said...

Cute little munchkins (Mei Mei and Bubby)!!!