Thursday, August 20, 2009

random pics and swimming in a garbage can










































































































Just kidding, no really, I was!














OK, we really are busy and I have got stuff to do so














I have to hurry.














Melody is like the cutest baby ever, no offense to anybody who has baby's. :) hee hee. She will laugh all day igf you keep her entertained. She is so sweet. She hardly ever cry's, she is always smiling, and her biggest trial is......Bubbie. I know he looks cute, but if you look on the inside, you would scream and run and not look back until you have run to new york. not kidding :. Wow that smiley face is wierd. Anyway, Melody is so patient and she hardly ever cries. Sweet kid. So I was sewing a handkerchief and she started talking. SOOO CUTE!!!!!!









More pics, sorry, some of them are blurry.









K, the pics are up there but I wanted to tell you something that is super wierd.










My mom says that when she was a kid, she would go swimming in garbage cans. So we were burning our sagebrush and we had an old clean garbage can full of water just in case the fire got out of hand. When the fire was over, my mom said that we would only get some ice cream if we went swimming in the garbage cans. Ick. So we did and..... I survived. Wierd, huh? I think so too.





As you can tell, Elsa and Caleb and Melody do not like swimming in a garbage can very much.


Mom said to be sure to tell you guys that it was a CLEAN garbage can.

The end of the saunderrs fairy tale real life saga part 1

No comments: