Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Quotable Quotes part 1

You know how Readers Digest has that section, 'Quotable Quotes' well, I decided to copy it. YAY!!! K most of these are Bubbie's, but there are some in here from others.:)
This is my cousin lydia. They were coming to our house in the setting.
They just pulled up in front of a gas station.
Lydia: "Hurry, get out! It's Bubba's house!":)

I was playing house with Bubbie and Elsa. They were the parents and I was the 2 year old daughter. It was raining and I was outside riding my bike.
Bubbie: "Come inside daughter, you'll be sick."
Me: "No way dad."
Bubbie: "Then stay outside."
Me: "Can I go to New York and live in a cardboard box?"
Bubbie: "OK"

Our cousins the Williams were over and we were playing orphanage. Emma and Myra were the Mistresses.
Esther: "Mistress, what would you like me to do for you?"
Emma: "Go and get some bacon and eggs."
Esther: "For us at the breakfast table?"
Emma: " Of course not you dog. They are for the dogs."
Esther: "That means they're for us!"

More later, you goats. I've got to go feed the goats.

No comments: