Saturday, August 4, 2012

Announcing Zizzy!


Pardon the talking... but wouldn't you agree that she really is a sweetheart?  She is SUCH a darling.  And, quite literally, the most spoiled baby on planet Earth.  Don't believe me?  How is this for proof: She only gets set down for naps, and even then, only sometimes.  I fear for her teenage life.  Good thing I'll be raising my own family at that point!  :)


She is so pudgy and cute!!!


How can you not LOVE that???  

These pictures were taken on my new bed...


My bedspread is cute, but the baby is cuter!!! :)


Guess what her nickname is?  Despite failed attempts to call her Lizzie, Maelie has succeeded in nicknaming her Zizzy.  Poor girl.


Such a cute little one!


I don't think that she quite likes her model status.


Isn't she just the most adorable thing that you have ever seen in your life?


I saved the cutest picture for last.  :)

So Shree, did you enjoy the pictures?  I posted them right after we got the dresses, which are adorable by the way.  Thanks for them!

Dear whoever reads this blog
Thanks for checking out the pictures of my new baby sister Elizabeth(Zizzy)!!!  However, in order for you to fully appreciate her cuteness, you have to come see her in person.  Also, her schedule is quite busy with all of you wanting to come see her, so please call in advance and we will see if we can fit you in.  
Thank you
Have a nice day
:)

3 comments:

Spencer and Shreann said...

She is so cute! Thanks for posting the pictures. :)

Lara's blog said...

THANKS ANNE!!! I have been checking your blog regularly for these!! She's so stinkin' CUTE!! She looks like a Saunders! She has beautiful big eyes!

Nathan Beck said...

That is one cute baby.