Monday, November 11, 2013

Zizzys Birthday- A post by Emma

Lizzy's Birthday cake. Anne made it, doesn't it look so cute? The top is butter-cream roses, the middle is fondant and the bottom is made of fondant too. Well, it's made of cake, and covered with fondant.

 This is Lizzy's Birthday present. Grandma bought it for Lizzy and she had so much fun ripping the paper off of it. 
When Lizzy saw the baby she immediately wanted it out. While 
 we were getting the baby she screamed and cried, she was so excited.
the baby cries, laughs, says mama and baby.

I would like to invite you all to my new blog, EmmaSimpleMusings.blogspot.com. I have to blog my school stuff for our homeschool records, and I'll blog cool stuff, too.

3 comments:

Lara's blog said...

Good job miss Emma!! Madi and I will check your blog out!

Spencer and Shreann said...

Hey Emma, I just tried to check out your blog and it didn't work... could you please repost the link so I can see it???
I loved seeing about Zizzy's birthday. I can't believe that she is already one! Time sure seems to fly. :)

Marie said...

Sorry, I corrected it. EmmaSimpleMusings.blogspot.com
Thank you for reading my post!
from Emma